Enriched with chia seed extract and marula oil, which protects the hair fibre from aggressive heat, up to 230°C/446°.
Sérum d’Exception shields and hydrates the lengths, seals split ends and tames the hair.
Vegan formula made with 97% naturally-derived ingredients.
Protects and hydrates the lengths – Seals split ends – Tames the hair
This heat protection serum offers fabulousl sensory properties. Its lightweight feeling, ultra-melting texture immediately soaks in by the fibre and delicately scents the hair with an enchanting delicate orange blossom fragrance.
Silicone-free – Mineral oil-free – Vegan
ACTION AND RESULTS
Serum d’Exception is suited to all hair types and surrounds the hair in powerful botanical active ingredients.
Its vegan, silicone-free and mineral oil-free formula protects the hair fibre from heat damage thanks to chia seed extract.
The hair is also nourished by the properties of Marula oil, which is exceptionally rich in omega-9.
Split ends are sealed and the hair’s beauty is revealed.
- Hair is protected against heat damage up to 230°C
From 21 days**:
- 100%: hair is hydrated and nourished
- 90%: hair is shiny
- 86%: hair has a silky feel without being weighed down
**Self-assessment of 22 volunteers, applied a minimum of two to three times a week for 21 days, % satisfaction.
Active ingredients of natural origin:
- ThermoShield Premium: Derived from chia seed extract, this heat-protection active ingredient helps to keep water inside the hair fibre and forms a protective barrier on the outside. It enhances the hair while protecting it from heat damage.
- Marula oil: Derived from the seeds of the fruit of the Marula tree and ethically sourced to protect this species, this oil is very high in antioxidants. Marula oil nourishes and enhances the hair, protecting it from dehydration.
- Polycare® Split Therapy: Derived from the seed of a legume, Cyamopsis tetragonoloba, this active ingredient seals split ends to reveal hair’s beauty.
HOW TO USE AND EXPERT TIPS
Apply as often as needed:
Lazartigue Sérum d’Exception can be used in two different ways:
- On damp/towel-dried hair: before drying or styling with a hairdryer; put one or two pipettes of product in the hands and apply evenly over the lengths and ends, avoiding the scalp.
- On dry hair: before using hot stylers or hair styling tools; put one or two pipettes of product in the hands and apply evenly over the lengths and ends, avoiding the scalp.
“When applying the serum, massage it well into the lengths and ends to coat the fibre and create a protective barrier. Comb or brush the hair to evenly distribute the product.”
AQUA/WATER/EAU, PROPANEDIOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), SCLEROCARYA BIRREA SEED OIL, POLYQUATERNIUM-37, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ISOAMYL LAURATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SALVIA HISPANICA SEED EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, TREHALOSE, XYLITOL, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, ETHYL LINOLEATE, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, CITRIC ACID, ETHYL OLEATE, SORBITAN OLEATE, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CAPRYLIC ACID, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE
The list of ingredients may be subject to change, we advise you to check the list online regularly and on the purchased products.