The velvety-soft formula of the Baked Mineral Illuminisor provides the luminosity of a loose mineral powder with the mess-free ease of a compact powder. This luxurious natural illuminisor has been baked on a terracotta tile in Tuscany, Italy, with pure, light-diffusing minerals providing an irresistible radiance and sheer luminosity.
Apply to the high planes of the face for a subtle glow and beautifully natural look.
- Sheer coverage and a silky, light-reflecting finish for exceptional skin radiance.
- Use on the high points of the face to accentuate your finest features.
- Can be teamed with foundation, bronzer and blush or worn alone for a wonderfully natural, fresh-faced look.
- Wear over your favourite INIKA Cream Illuminisor for an even more intense highlight.
All INIKA products are 100% naturally derived, Certified Vegan & Cruelty Free.
Top Tips: Works well with
- Loose Mineral Foundation SPF25
- Baked Mineral Foundation
- Certified Organic BB Cream
- Certified Organic Liquid Foundation with Hyaluronic Acid
1. Lightly dust across cheekbones and brow bone for a natural healthy glow or sweep over the entire face and décolletage for a radiant finish to your look.
2. Combine with Mattifying Powder and apply as the final step over Liquid Foundation or BB Cream to help set makeup for all-day wear.
3. Take your look from day to night by adding a few sweeps of Illuminisor to cheeks, forehead and chin.
4. Wear over the top of your favourite INIKA Cream Illuminisor for an even more intense highlight.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. Will this product clog my pores?
A. No, with a non-comedogenic formula that allows the skin to breathe, this product will not clog your pores.
Q. Does this product contain Bismuth oxychloride to create illumination?
A. No, No INIKA products contain Bismuth Oxychloride.
Q. What brush would be the best to use for this product?
A. The INIKA Blush brush is best to use.
Q. Can I wear this product on my décolletage?
A. Yes, this product can be worn on the body and will only enhance your décolletage.
Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecanol, Hectorite, Squalane, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Lauroyl Lysine, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Potassium Sorbate, Aqua, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients; however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.