FREE UK STANDARD SHIPPING WHEN YOU BUY ANY INIKA MAKEUP AND SPEND OVER £25 - ENTER CODE FREESHIPPING AT THE CHECKOUT
Enjoy a healthy dose of colour thanks to the rich mineral pigments of the Baked Mineral Blush Duo. This silky formula has been baked on a terracotta tile in Tuscany, Italy, without chemical pressing agents, resulting in the colour payoff of loose minerals with the mess-free performance of a compact powder.
Each duo offers two flattering, complimentary shades of rose and peach blush to highlight cheeks and add a touch of beautiful radiance.
- Versatile compact containing two luscious shades of blush.
- Combines the skin-nurturing benefits of mineral makeup with the convenience of a baked powder.
- Featherlight formula comforts skin while imparting a healthy glow.
- Free from chemicals, fillers and pressing agents.
All INIKA products are 100% naturally derived, Certified Vegan & Cruelty Free.
Top Tip; Works well with
- Certified Organic Liquid Foundation with Hyaluronic Acid
- Baked Mineral Blush Duo – Pink Tickle
- Loose Mineral Foundation SPF25
- Pressed Mineral Eye Shadow Duo
1. Carefully swirl your Vegan Blush Brush across your Baked Blush Duo, collecting pigment from one or both shades of colour.
2. Gently tap the brush to dust off any excess. Apply to the apples of your cheeks by sweeping the brush upwards and outwards.
3. Build the colour until the desired level of rosy radiance is achieved.
Each matte shade can be worn individually or blended together for a customised colour.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. Are there heavy metals in this Blush?
A. No, there are no harmful ingredients in any of our products.
Q. How are these powders made?
A. Traditionally baked in Tuscany - Italy, on a terracotta tile, these products out-perform other mainstream pressed powders and are completely free from chemical pressing agents.
Q. When applied, do these Blushes have a strong colour & last all day?
A. Yes. INIKA Baked Powders are rich in pigment for vibrant and opulent colour that last all day.
Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecanol, Pentylene Glycol (Sugar Cane), Hectorite, Honokiol (Magnolia Bark Extract), Squalane, Lauroyl Lysine, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Silica, Lactic Acid, Aqua (Water), Potassium Sorbate, May Contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Ultramarines (CI 77007).
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients; however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.