A natural grooming aid for the facial haired gentleman, this oil – enriched with Chinese ho leaf and bergamot – conditions, soothes and revitalises everything from designer trims to full beards.
A well-groomed beard demands more than precision shaving routines. This essential treatment can help condition both hair and skin, promoting a lustrous – not to mention comfortable – beard.
A complex blend, led by ho leaf and bergamot, combines to form a nourishing, natural treatment to soothe bristly skin and stimulate deep-down regeneration with powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory action. Meanwhile, the oil is quickly absorbed by hair to give beards a lustrous shine and a softer, smoother, more enriched texture.
- Gentle enough for all types of skin, powerful enough for all lengths of beard
- Soothes and heals the skin while reducing irritation and inflammation
- Jojoba oil encourages hair growth, nourishing it from within for a more vibrant beard
- Enriched with natural vitamin E to help strengthen both skin and beard
- Quickly absorbed by skin and hair for a convenient addition to your daily regime
- Soothing scent leaves even the thickest beard feeling fresh and cleansed
HOW TO USE
With clean hands, place a few drops into your palms, spreading the product over both and between your fingers. Then lightly run your fingers and palms through and over your beard, massaging into the skin and being careful to avoid contact with your eyes.
For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. This product is not suitable for those with a nut allergy.
Apricot Kernel Oil (Prunus armeniaca Kernel Oil), Jojoba Golden Oil (Simmondsia chinensis Seed Oil), Prunus amygdalus dulcis Oil, Ho Leaf Essential Oil (Cinnamomum Camphora Linalooliferum Leaf Oil), Argania Spinosa kernel oil, Citrus aurantium bergamia Fruit Oil, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Frankincense Essential Oil (Boswellia carterii Oil), Commiphora myrrha Oil, Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Eugenol*, Citronellol*, Citral*
*Naturally occurring in essential oils