A rich and luxurious body butter perfect for treating stretch marks and cellulite
A thick, rich and creamy Body Smoother keeps skin moisturised for hours as well as treating and helping to reduce stretch marks and cellulite – making it the perfect pregnancy cream. As well as being an amazing stretch mark cream, it is perfect for all ages and stages of pregnancy due to its super-nourishing blend of hibiscus, centella and shea butter that increase the skins elasticity, boosts moisture and improves skin tone. Rub this Best Skincare, award-winning body butter all over, focusing on any areas of concern – belly, boobs, hips and thighs in particular.
- Helps treat and prevent stretch marks
- Intensely moisturising and nourishing thanks to shea butter and centella – great for cellulite
- Keeps skin supple and soft while helping it to stretch
HOW TO USE
No wonder Love Boo’s Soft & Creamy Body Smoother has won a Best Mummy Skincare award. With its divine smell, luxurious texture and super-softening stretchmark-fighting formula, it’s a must-have for everyone! To use, massage a small scoop all over the body in circular movements, concentrating on boobs, tummies, thighs and anywhere that needs extra moisture. Use daily. Safe for use when pregnant and nursing. Did you know…
- If you apply Body Smoother all over slightly damp skin when you step out of the shower or bath your skin will be warm and pores will be open, making it absorb ultra-quickly and deeply.
- Thanks to Body Smoother’s ultra-high content of shea butter, it’s unbelievably moisturising. Try rubbing it into cracked, dry heels and slipping on a pair of socks before jumping into bed – you’ll wake up with super-soft feet.
All our products are made in the UK. We work with our experienced chemist to find the highest quality ingredients possible. We refuse to include anything in our products that can harm delicate or sensitive skin. This product contains:
Centella (centella asiatica extract) - One of our most amazing ingredients. It has ultra-powerful, anti-ageing properties and can boost circulation and the collagen foundation of the skin. It’s especially beneficial for the reduction of cellulite, stretch marks and visible wrinkles.
Cocoa butter (theobroma cacao seed oil) - An excellent moisturiser that penetrates and hydrates the tops layers of skin, and allowing it to stretch. It’s especially effective on stretch marks and contains vitamins A, E and C promoting healthy, younger looking skin.
Shea butter (butyrospermum parkii) - High in vitamins A & E with a rich texture that absorbs easily into the skin. It’s extracted from the kernels of the fruit of the Shea nut tree and has excellent soothing properties.