FREE UK STANDARD SHIPPING WHEN YOU BUY ANY INIKA MAKEUP AND SPEND OVER £25 - ENTER CODE FREESHIPPING AT THE CHECKOUT
The featherlight mineral particles in the Mineral Blush Puff Pot deliver a velvety-soft veil of colour to the cheeks for a healthy glow. The super soft texture and highly pigmented minerals ensures a subtle hint of buildable colour with added skin comfort, while the convenient ‘Puff Pott’ applicator is perfect for touch ups on the go.
- Soft texture brings comfort to the skin with a pop of colour.
- Warm, flattering cheek powder in pigment-rich colours derived straight from nature.
- Free from fillers, parabens and talc—just 100% skin-friendly minerals.
- Non-comedogenic so won’t clog pores, and suitable for sensitive skin.
All INIKA products are 100% naturally derived, Certified Vegan & Cruelty Free.
Top Tip; Works well with
- Certified Organic Perfection Concealer
- Loose Mineral Blush
- Certified Organic Liquid Foundation with Hyaluronic Acid
- Loose Mineral Eye Shadow
1. Turn the Blush Puff Pot upside down and gently tap to dispense the powder into the applicator.
2. Using the built-in puff applicator, dab the colour onto the apples of the cheeks, blending upwards and outwards for a radiant rosy glow.
Tip: Apply to the crease of the eyes for a quick day look.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. When is the best time to apply Blush?
A. After applying your base (Primer &/or Foundation.) We suggest ensuring that you have left enough time for products to be absorbed between layers, as to help you to achieve an even application.
Q. Can I apply this blush straight after my liquid foundation?
A. We suggest taking a couple of seconds to let the foundation dry beautifully onto the skin and then apply your blush. For increased coverage, we suggest adding our Loose Mineral Powder Foundation over the Liquid Foundation and then applying the blush.
Mica (CI 77019); Zinc Oxide (CI 77947); May contain (+/-); Tin Oxide (CI 77861); Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891); Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients; however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.