FREE STANDARD UK SHIPPING WHEN YOU BUY ANY INIKA MAKEUP AND SPEND OVER £25 - ENTER CODE FREESHIPPING AT THE CHECKOUT
Combining all-natural Aloe Vera, Black Tea Leaf extract and pure mineral pigments, the Liquid Eyeliner provides intense colour with sophisticated staying power. Free from alcohol and designed for sensitive eyes, the precision tip allows for meticulous and easy application, ensuring a perfect finish every time.
- Intense, long-wearing, smudge-proof colour.
- Precision tip for a faultless finish.
- Free from quick drying alcohols and suitable for sensitive eyes.
- 70% Organic ingredients
All INIKA products are 100% naturally derived, Certified Vegan & Cruelty Free.
Top Tip; Works well with
- Long Lash Vegan Mascara
- Certified Organic Vegan Lipstick
- Certified Organic Eye Pencil
- Certified Organic Perfection Concealer
1. Shake bottle.
2. Starting from the inner corner and working outwards, carefully sweep the felt tip across the lash line, staying as close to the lashes as possible.
3. If desired, add a small upwards flick at the edges of both eyes for a feline effect.
TIP: Easily clean up any mistakes with the INIKA Micellar Water or Makeup Remover on a cotton tip.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Glycerin*, Camellia Sinensis (Black Tea) Leaf Extract*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Aqua (Water), Lactobacillus Ferment, May Contain (+/-) Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007). *Certified Organic
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients; however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.