Perfect for softening roughness, relieving discomfort, and helping to rejuvenate seriously dry lips while imparting gorgeous sheer colour with a light shimmer, this nourishing Lip Tint is perfect for a truly pretty pout.
Combines nourishing Coconut Oil with skin-softening Shea Butter to beautifully hydrate the lips for long-lasting comfort, along with the beautiful scent of Peppermint Oil.
- Handbag-sized lip saviour for touch-ups on the go.
- Certified Organic Peppermint Oil helps lips stay hydrated for longer lasting colour and added lip comfort.
- Infused with Vitamin E for increased softness.
- 72% Organic ingredients
All INIKA products are 100% naturally derived, Certified Vegan & Cruelty Free.
Top Tip; Works well with
- Certified Organic Vegan Lipstick
- Certified Organic Lip Glaze
- Long Lash Vegan Mascara
- Certified Organic Liquid Foundation with Hyaluronic Acid
1. Simply open cap, twist the stick and gently glide over lips for instant softness and a delicate touch of colour.
2. Alternatively, apply over your favourite INIKA Certified Organic Vegan Lipstick for added hydration and comfort.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. What gives this Lip Tint its nourishing feel?
A. INIKA Lip Tints are enriched with nourishing Certified Organic Shea Better and Vitamin E.
Q. Can I use my lip liner with this product?
A. Yes, this will help your lips to look fuller and for the colour to last longer.
Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Rincinus Communis (Castor) Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Copernicia Cerifera Carnauba Wax*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint Oil)*, Natural Flavours, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Silicon Dioxide, Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499). *Certified Organic.
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients; however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.