Your real life Organic filter! The original, gradual self-tanning toner for your face, neck and décolletage. This global fan favourite product, brilliantly camouflages blemishes and reduces the appearance of redness.
The perfect face tanner, with natural Hyaluronic Acid, one of the most effective hydrating ingredients for skin. This gradual face tanner has lightweight moisturising properties, so your skin is left feeling soft and hydrated, never greasy! It’s non-comedogenic so it’s not going to block your pores!
Tip: As it’s a gradual tan, you can have it as soft or deep as you like! Try applying two coats for a deeper result.
What we love about Face Tan Water™
- It has anti-acne ingredients to help fight breakouts.
- Non-comedogenic, so it will lock in moisture on your face without clogging your pores making it the go to for teen skin!
- It’s soothing with aloe & brimming with antioxidants to even out your skin tone.
- Easy to apply and with no synthetic dyes or artificial ingredients
- It’s lightweight moisturising properties leave your skin feeling soft and hydrated, never greasy!
- We also use natural Hyaluronic Acid, one of the most effective hydrating ingredients for skin!
- Its calming, hydrating, and antioxidant properties are great for all skin types, even for rosacea, eczema and acne effected skin!
The perfect fake tan for your face. Keep that summer sun-kissed glow on your face all year round, without the sun’s harmful rays. No Fake Tan Smell.
NO Hidden Nasties!
AUSTRALIAN MADE – CERTIFIED ORGANIC – VEGAN – CRUELTY FREE – NON-TOXIC
Face Tan Water™ is a light weight non-comedogenic formulation specifically designed for face, neck and décolletage.
- For best results we recommend you apply Face Tan Water™ to fresh clean dry skin just after you have cleansed. That’s where it fits into your routine. Apply 2 -3 times per week for a radiant glow.
- Use a few days in a row to build up your desired colour then we find 2 -3 times per week is enough to maintain it amongst your usual skincare routine.
- Exfoliate at least 24 hours before applying Face Tan Water™, you only need to exfoliate once a week as our organic self-tans do need a certain amount of dead skin cells to adhere to and any more you’re just removing fresh healthy skin.
- Just use your fingers to apply as we find a cotton pad can soak up all the liquid. It contains nothing synthetic or artificial however we recommend washing your hands straight after application.
- Make sure you’re applying enough product, about at least a teaspoon per application to see a thin liquid layer on your skin.
- Think of it as your toner, wait for it to dry before applying any moisturisers.
- Use a soap free and sls free cleanser as they are known to strip tans.
Note: Be wary of using Face Tan Water™ directly before oil based serums as oils are known to strip tans so use them at different times of the day.
WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. For external use only. We recommend a skin patch test before application.
All Eco by Sonya products are made with only Certified organic and natural ingredients with absolutely nothing artificial or synthetic with no nasty chemicals.
Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Dihydroxyacetone (Sugar Derived)**, Glycerin (Organic Vegetable Derived)*, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside (Sugar Derived)**, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate**, Sodium Hyaluronate (Natural Vegan)**, Pelargoniun Graveolens (Organic Rose Geranium) Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Organic Orange) Peel Oil*, Glyceryl Caprylate (Vegetable Derived)**, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate (Vegetable Derived)**, Dehydroxanthan Gum (Sugar Derived)**, Polyglyceryl-6 Oleate (Vegetable Derived)**, Sodium Surfactin (Natural)**, Citric Acid (Fruit Derived)**, Limonene (Fruit Derived)**, Citronellol (Plant Derived)**, Geraniol (Plant Derived)**, Linalool (Plant Derived)** ALL ingredients either *Certified Organic or **Natural
NO Harmful Chemicals, NO Synthetic Fragrances, NO Animal Derivatives, NO Synthetic Ingredients, NO Food Colouring, NO PEGS, NO Parabens, NO SD Alcohol, NO Phthalates, NO Petrochemicals, NO Propylene Glycol, NO Phenoxyethanol, NO Artificial Dyes, NO SLS/SLES, NO GMO’S, NO Formaldehyde, NO Aluminium, NO Sulphates
AUSTRALIAN MADE – CERTIFIED ORGANIC – VEGAN – NATURAL – CHOOSE CRUELTY FREE – CERTIFIED TOXIC FREE – LICENSED by PETA
Every effort is made to provide you with accurate ingredients however, the product manufacturer may change ingredients without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using this product. If you have severe sensitivities or allergies, always contact the manufacturer directly to confirm the latest ingredients. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of ingredient or nutritional information we provide nor liable for any adverse reactions caused by the products we sell. We are constantly in the process of updating ingredient information. If you have any queries relating to any ingredients, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.